Story of my life: Letter to my bestf

Entry About Shout Friends Follow D'Board


  • Hello. Welcome to my life :*


owner

Contact Me

credits
06:58 | 0 Cloud(s)
Letter to my bestf

I just wanted to write you and tell you that I am so glad that you and I became friends. I haven’t ever had a friend that I could tell ANYTHING and not be judged about it. You are my sister, maybe not by blood but definitely by destiny. You love me for me, and I love you for you.
You are truly the best friend I have ever had.
I just don’t feel that I’ve thanked you enough for all that you do for me, and all the support you’ve given me, whether it’s telling me how good of a mom I am or telling me how cute the things I make are.
I don’t know what I would do without you, TRULY.
Thanks for all the great memories, long talks, and laughs. Thanks for being there through my ups and downs. Thanks for being the best friend a girl could have. Thanks for being true, and thanks for being YOU.
I love you so much, thanks for being my bestie… that's because we need friend in our life..and need to believe each other 

Thanks because you be my bestfriends :')

0 Comments:


Post a Comment